GNS3 Graphical network simulator is a best way to practice and understand the complex networks. This simulator helps people preparing for their certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIP, CCIE, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIE. It can also be used to experiment features of Cisco IOS, Juniper JunOS or to check configurations that need to be deployed later on real routers.
GNS3 an open source and it supports Windows, Linux, and MacOS X.
GNS3 Simulator Features
- Design of high quality and complex network topologies.
- Emulation of many Cisco IOS router platforms, IPS, PIX and ASA firewalls, JunOS.
- Simulation of simple Ethernet, ATM and Frame Relay switches.
- Connection of the simulated network to the real world!
- Packet capture using Wireshark
GNS3 Simulator Download