In order to convert your regular Belkin router to Access Point you need to disable routing (DHCP) and firewall functions. I think almost all the Belkin routers supports this access point feature.
- First connect your Belkin router to computer
- Open a web browser (Internet Explorer) on the computer.
- You have to type type Belkin routers ip address i.e (http://192.168.2.1) in the address bar of the web browser,
- Click on Login to the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Simply click submit, (By default there is no password set)
- Left hand side under WIRELESS tab Click on “Use as Access Point”
- Click on Enable. Now you have to setup ip address and subnet mask
- Set default IP address to 192.168.2.254
- Sub-net mask to 255.255.255.0
- Now click on LAN settings under LAN setup tab
- Change the IP Address to 192.168.2.200.
- Click on DHCP server and select turn off the DHCP server.
- Click the Apply Changes button.
Related articles : How to Reset Belkin Router