Some times after updating wordpress the default wordpress visual editor will not appear, this usually happens when you go for automatic update option in wordpress.
This issue exsist in WordPress 2.5 to latest 3.0.5 WordPress version. Some people try wordpress visual editor alternatives using different plugins.
How Fix WordPress visual editor Problem?
Please follow the below steps:
- First make sure you have not disabled the WordPress default visual editor by going to Users > Your Profile > Visual Editor Option should be unchecked.
- Login to your FTP server (Filezilla or any other web servers).
- Take a backup of wp-config.php and save it in a different location.
- Now edit wp-config.php and insert this line of code at the bottom of the script just before the last line i.e “require_once” .
define(‘CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS’, false );
- After editing upload the file or save it on server. Now restart the browser and login to wordpress you will find WordPress visual editor. Sometimes you may have to delete cache of your browser to see the WordPress visual editor.