Remote Desktop Connection allows you to use remote computer (home or office) from your local PC, so you will be able to access the remote computer screen sitting at home, this technology is also used in smart phones to connect mobiles to remote desktop.
Remote Desktop software helps you to share your PC screen with other people over the internet, once you install the software you will be able to access your PC from any place. Also you will be able to share your files from computer and you can initiate a chat with other user.
Nowadays, we have more advanced remote desktop control software’s which is very helpful for remote technical support provider’s because of advance features. Using remote desktop control you can access your family member or friend’s computer, who needs your technical assistance to fix their computer issue, you can easily establish remote access connection using software’s listed below and resolve their issues quickly without any hassle.
6 Best Free Remote Desktop Connection Software’s Review
1. Team Viewer remote desktop application
- Simple and easy remote file transfer.
- This supports browser based access as well.
- Port forwarding is not required.
- Available for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
2. TightVNC remote control software
- This application is compatible with Windows or Unix based PCs.
- TightVNC can be used as a portable app in USB, but no integrated encryption.
- Supports remote file transfer.
3. LogMeIn remote access control for Windows and Mac OS X
- LogMeIn remote access client requires registration.
- Easy to Install and connect.
- It is one of the fastest remote access service.
- Doesn’t support remote file access or transfer and remote printing is available only in Pro version.
4. Mikogo Free remote desktop access tool for both commercial and private use
- Mikogo supports Windows and Mac OS X.
- Mikogo uses 256-Bit AES encryption.
- It supports 10 people to attend one session.
- User can choose preferences, only particular application can be accessed by other participant.
5. UltraVNC remote access service for on demand remote computer support
- Easy to Install and connect, It has remote file transfer feature.
- Port forwarding is required on router to access the remote computer.
- After closing the remote session it removes all traces of program.
6. CrossLoop Free remote desktop service
- This program supports Windows and Mac OS X.
- Sessions are secured with 128 bit encryption and generates a random 12-digit key.
- Port forwarding is not required in CrossLoop, so it’s easy to install and connect .
7. Join.me Remote Connection: Screen Sharing
- In order to establish a remote connection you have to download 1mb file and run.
- Supports file transfer’s and chat up to 250 sessions.
- Quick and easy to download.
Here are the list of some more remote connection software’s, I haven’t really been able to use below remote access software’s and review it.
9. Dual Desk
10. Login NTR
11. Go To My PC