This is especially useful when Internet explorer crashes, hangs or slow to start even when it gives some error message.These browser issues probably caused by an add-on. Some buggy add-ons may monitor your web browsing habits and also it can gather your personal information.
So let’s check How to Manage Internet Explorer Add-ons and Disable Specific add-on
- Close all of the programs you have running in your browser.
- Click on the “Tools” on the main Menu Bar and select “Internet options”
- Click the Programs tab.
- Click Manage add-ons.
- Select the Add-on you wish to disable, then click the Disable radio button.
- Click OK to exit the Manage Add-ons menu and click OK to exit the Internet Options menu.
- Restart Internet Explorer for changes to take effect.
Using these steps you can fix most of the Internet explorer issue’s which is caused by an add-on.
Also Try this (Internet Explorer running without add-ons)
1.Click Start > Run
2.In the Open box type “iexplore -extoff” and then click on OK or press Enter.
3.You will get a new Internet Explorer window running without add-ons and a prompt message to manage internet explorer add-ons, you can use this command as a shortcut to troubleshoot internet explorer.