Clear Browser Cache and Cookies
Browser accumulates tons of files each time you access internet and visit different web pages. By clearing Cache you can free up some space in your browser, this improves browser performance and speed. Delete cache and cookies often so that you can keep Browser fresh.
Clear Cache in Internet Explorer 7
- Go to Tools (top right corner) and then select the last option “Internet Options”
- Under General tab you will find Browsing history section, Click on Delete
- Click on delete files, Delete Cookies, Delete history and forms.
- Press ‘YES’ when it prompts while deleting.
Clear Cache in Internet Explorer 8
- Top right corner select “SAFETY” menu and then click on “delete Browsing History”
- Check the box “Temporary Internet files and History”
- Then Click Delete.
- It takes few seconds to delete cache.
Clear Cache and Cookies in Firefox 3 and 3.5 versions
- Go to “Tools” select “Clear Recent History” in drop down menu
- Check cache and Cookies or else press (Ctrl+Shift+Del)
- Click on Clear now.
Clear Cache in Safari
- Go to Safari menu and select “Reset Safari“
- Select “Empty the Cache and remove all Cookies” from drop down menu
- It will prompt you if you really want to delete the cache.
- Click on “Empty” and continue.