Internet Explorer Issues & Solutions
There is no best software to repair internet explorer so follow these simple steps when Internet Explorer becomes unresponsive or crashes.
- First Clear Browser Cache.
- Reset all browser settingsclick Tools > Internet options select ‘Security’ and click on Reset all Zones to Default level.
- Run the full scan using an anti-spyware or anti malware and try catching some viruses, spywares, and other malicious software.Also you can download Microsoft Security Essentials which is free to use on your Windows-based PC
- Disable Add-ons and checkClick Start -> All Programs ->Accessories -> System Tools, and then click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
Now Restart Internet Explorer and see if your problem is resolved.
- Update the Internet Explorer and check because it may replace outdated files and fix the issue.
In Internet Explorer 8: Click the Safety button (towards top right) click Windows Update.
In Internet Explorer 7: Click Tools and then click Windows Update.
Hot Fix Internet Explorer SFC /SCANNOW (Time Required: 15 to 20 minutes)
First you need to login as an administrator in Windows 7 and Windows Vista In order to fix corrupted system files You can use the SFC /SCANNOW command using command prompt, it will scan and detect corrupted files and you may be asked to insert your original windows7 DVD for restoring corrupted files.But don’t forget to restart your sytem after process completes.
Some other useful links