Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool, the new free diagnostic tool from Intel!† There are many PC diagnostic tools and processor monitoring tools (system performance) are available. Some utilities give complete report on Processor Usage, Memory Consumption.†† This tool has been designed from Intel to perform the similar task, but itís more advanced because this application can analyze CPU frequency and perform temperature monitoring tests. This Processor Monitoring Software can handle 2 modes Presence test mode or Verification mode, using this tool you can execute or disable individual (specific) default configurations. User can select the configuration for various tests. Once it completes various tests, it will generate a detailed report on test results.
Here are some Key Features of Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool:
Temperature Test, Base-clock Test, Cache Test, CPU stress Test, IMC speed Test
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Run-time Libraries.
- Windows Installer 3.1 with .NET Framework installed PC.
Compatibility Checklist for Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool.
- The new Intel CPU Benchmark utility (version 188.8.131.52-6-5) supports only 32 bit operating system, itís not compatible with 64bit Operating Systems.
- This Diagnostic Tool supports almost all of Intel Processors starting with Intel Atom, Celeron, i3,i5,i7, Core 2 Solo and Duo/Quad Processors, Pentium 4 to Pentium Extreme.
- Operating System: This software is compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000 to Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008.